The advanced Leadership Series II is an interactive training course, recommended for leaders at all levels after completion of Series I. This format allows for individual and group engagement, with each topic building on the last. Sessions will be held over a 2-day period in Green Cove Springs, Florida.
Session I: Becoming Today’s Leader
- Establish personal and team objectives necessary for success in today’s workplace.
- Identify your personal brand and discover how image impacts your success.
- Use your brand in leading your team and in support of your goals.
Session II: Change Management
- Learn how to communicate change with results
- Identify tactics to use to become a change agent in your organization
- Lead your team through change
Session III: Finding and Keeping Talent
- Explore the common challenges in hiring and retaining employees today
- Focus on compensation, recruiting, retention and program solutions that are proven to engage employees
- Implement ways to recognize internal talent, promote successful behaviors and encourage growth
Session IV: The Inclusive Workplace
- Know Your Team. Explore the diversity of today’s workforce, including race, ability, gender orientation, and more
- Strengthen personal and team capability for inclusion
- Leverage team members’ unique individual differences to align the team for results
Thursday 2/15 and Friday 2/16 9:00am – 3:30pm EST. Lunch will be provided.