Affirmative Action PlanningEnsuring Federal Compliance
Affirmative Action Planning Drives Change
As former HR practitioners, DCSI knows Affirmative Action Planning is not a once a year process. Rather, done properly, it is a guide to aid the business in meeting federal requirements and ultimately creating a truly diverse organization.
Nationally certified HR experts will partner with you to meet all contracting requirements as well as help you design a recruiting strategy which can support your efforts in diversity. We believe that your plan should not just take up space on your shelf; it should be a tool you can use in daily decision making.
Key Features & Benefits
- Satisfies legal requirements for federal contractors
- Access to Human Resources specialists who are subject matter experts
- Plan design customized to fit organizational structure and hiring practices
- Analysis of goals and recommendations for outreach efforts
- Evaluation of hiring practices to identify adverse impact and potential liability
- Reduced rates for multi-year contracts