President and CEO
Suzanne (Suzi) Lemen is the founder and CEO of Dynamic Corporate Solutions, Inc. (DCSI), one of the region’s largest human resources consulting and recruitment firms, specializing in providing HR solutions for businesses small and large. As an expert in the Human Resources function with more than 30 years experience, Suzi has been called upon by some of the largest companies across the nation to provide comprehensive auditing, consulting, risk management and compliance services.
Suzi is passionate about helping business and HR leaders create a culture of strong HR practices to maximize employee satisfaction and productivity while minimizing business risk and liability. As a result of her passion, DCSI has been named as one of the fastest growing businesses in the nation by Inc. 500 magazine and amongst the top 20 growth companies by the Jacksonville Business Journal.
After earning her Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources and Psychology from the University of Kansas, Suzi went on to the University of Florida where she received a Master’s Degree in Entrepreneurship and Innovation. In 2005, she was recognized as the Entrepreneur of the Year by the Women in Business of Northeast Florida. In 2008 she was named Jacksonville Regional Chamber of Commerce’s Small Business Leader of the Year as well as the SBA Champion for Women in Business.
In addition to running DCSI, Suzi is the lead instructor for SHRM certification classes where HR Professionals earn their professional certifications. She is a dynamic public speaker who enjoys traveling the country educating and helping HR professionals leverage best practices and avoid costly pitfalls.
Publications & Presentations
Leadership Plans for CEO’s, Being a CEO, The Balancing Act, Aspatore Books, 2006 Current HR Trends, How to Keep your Best Employees, Top 5 People Conflicts in the Workplace, Managing Employee Problems, The 21st Century Supervisor, Successfully Communicating with Employees, Total Rewards and Recognition, Treat Employees Well, Focusing on Priorities, Ethics in the Workplace
Community Involvement & Professional Associations
- Special Olympics – Fundraising Chair
- Mayor’s Council on the Status of Women – Commissioner
- Athena Power Link – Governing Board and Sponsor
- Women Business Owners – Orange Park Coordinator, Past President
- PEO Chapter GC – Orange Park – Audit Committee, Fundraising
- Society for Human Resources Management – Speaker/Facilitator
- Presbytery of St. Augustine – Strategic Planning Committee
- Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce – HR Issues Speaker, Advisory Council
- Jewish Family & Community Services – Community Advisory Board
- St. Giles Presbyterian Church – Church Elder, Chair Search Committee, Georgia delegate
- SPHR Certification (1995)
- Jacksonville Business Journal Top 50 in NE Florida #6 (2000)
- HR Florida – Volunteer of the Year SHRM (2004)
- INC. 500 Fastest Growing Companies #108 (2005)
- Entrepreneur of the Year Women in Business (2005)
- Small Business Leader of the Year Jacksonville Regional Chamber of Commerce (2008)
- SBA District Women in Business Champion of the Year (2008)
- Jacksonville Business Journal’s 2022 Ultimate CEO (2022)
- BA Human Resources & Psychology Certified Senior Human Resources Professional
- University of Florida Master of Science in Entrepreneurship & Innovation (2008)