HR Boat CampMonday, February 13, 2023
Sail away with us on a Human Resources cruise
Join us for this unique opportunity and experience “Boat Camp” on Royal Caribbean’s Mariner of the Seas. We’ll depart on February 13, 2023, from Cape Canaveral, Florida for a 5-night sailing combining education, networking, and fun to beautiful Yucatan, Mexico, and CocoCay, Bahamas!
NOW IS THE TIME TO EMBARK UPON A NEW VISION IN HR LEADERSHIP TRAINING!
Sailing begins February 13th – 18th. This program is designed for HR Leaders of all levels.
LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE
- The HR Leadership Boat Comp is a complete program of HR Training on topics ranging from compliance and talent management to compensation and inclusion, presented by DCSl’s certified and experienced HR Consultants and Training Facilitators.
- Our confirmed Keynote Speaker is Summer Jelinek presenting: Too Many Fires! Control the Chaos and Bring Back the Energy.
- Introducing an all-new ‘Surf & Turf’ option. Earn credits prior to the sailing via webinars.
- Earn SHRM Professional Development Credits (PDCs) and recertification credits from the HR Certification Institute.
- Network with your HR colleagues as we will have ample opportunities to socialize and connect after the daily sessions.
- Our ports of call include Yucatan, Mexico, and CocoCay, Bahamas (Royal Caribbean’s private island destination).
Boat Camp Details
Three one-hour webinars will be held prior to sailing
- Seven on-board sessions – including our opening keynote – will be held on sailing days
Hungry for recertification credits? We’re serving up surf and turf option!
Our SURF & TURF package includes both our HR Leadership Boat Camp sessions and 3 online webinars from the comfort of land before you sail away!
- Earn preconference credits through our 1-hour webinar sessions from seasoned HR professionals and experts.
- Then join us for an unforgettable networking and professional development experience on our HR Leadership Boot Comp sailing!